chinese food village eating

 

chinese food  village  eating

It doesn't taste good anymore, it's too comfortable bro look at me It's a lie that you are so timid How old are you? still so childish Brother, what are you eating, give me something to eat you scared me just now i won't feed you Hmph, if you don't give it, you won't give it Brother, you use this to scare grandp I just saw him sleeping OK, I'll try it it's all mine Wow, this chicken leg is so delicious Wow, this chicken leg is so big! Oh, I'm so full! grandpa look at me good you loos you are tight I was wrong Er Mao called me to fix you stand until i don't open your ass Ermao What kind of liver are you eight hundred! I am such a big beef liver It's only fifty yuan What do you know This is French foie gras cut That's all you can eat! I'm still going to make my beef liver! I'll make a pot of gray beef liver and try it You can be delicious in the dark i do handstand lassi I don't want you to eat Grill the beef liver over a charcoal fire should be ok After washing it, it can be sliced This beef liver is so big It's so comfortable to eat! hum bumpkin the taste of your beef liver Can there be delicate foie gras? Well, let the fans say Which of us tastes better Wow, this money belly is so comfortable today Eat while Ermao is digging Brother, you are eating delicious food while I am away stand till stand till Hey, people are gone Hey, he was hiding here Don't blame me for being rude hehehe Hey, I'm so sorry Oh, this money belly is so refreshing Ermao, wait for me! elder brother This sheep ate grandpa's gold ring I spent ten W The one you bought for grandpa? Yes! Yes! Hmph, it seems you can't keep this sheep The golden ring must be there inside the sheep intestines Then wait for me to poke it out This intestine inside and out I washed it all no ring found Oh bro, don't be angry I'll make you a lamb sausage Marinate the lamb intestines first Isn't grandpa's ring here? Okay, you bastard lied to me again Ermao of the dog ball, you called me to kill the sheep When grandpa finds out what to do You said that the sheep went up the mountain to graze Bind the intestines on a large steel fork smell good! Wow, this sip will directly explode the oil too comfortable Brother give me a bite too! Do you still want to eat? You're the one who made me graze the sheep Song Song Ermao see my sheep Grandpa, do you see brother eating like that again? smell good! looks so appetizing Sweet and sour is so delicious happy again Bro, your egg drop soup is ready almost forgot my egg drop soup hahaha so stupid Ermao, stand up for me I was almost chased. It's dangerous. go eat fish The fish tastes good today Where did Ermao go? Why can't I see the shadow over my squirrel fish Ermao Do you have a bag in your head? Buy this for two hundred I just want to eat too much i give you today The family version of Zhou Hei Ya I'm only in my eighties Marinate enough to feed you for a week It really doesn't look worthwhile you prodigal Come here and help me with the food This nose is full of booger This looks so disgusting! when you eat why don't you feel sick I can't see the booger when I eat Wash the duck's butt Brother, don't tell me This duck's ass is stewed together What do you know This fat but not greasy It's delicious with a special taste After washing, take it to blanch Put the blanched duck head and duck neck Put it in Put some Guizhou people's soul folding ears Brother smells so good! Can I eat it? about there plate Wow…… you make this taste Exactly the same as outsid Didn't you think he was disgusting just now? This brine smell is so strong Didn't get this zigzag brine It's delicious You don't see who did it Brother, you can do it for me next time! This sausage is so delicious eat good food don't call me watch me fix you Brother, you must add chili to eat grilled sausages Ermao sorry brother, this is too difficult hurry up and wash it off So much chili must be delicious Hurry up and eat sausage Give my brother some food Brother, you eat this, this root is not spicy Let's see if you dare to eat alone next time Brother, hurry up and make me fat intestines sashimi Fat intestines sashimi are you serious Last time I called you to do it for me you didn't do Are you stupid? Who eats fat intestines sashimi? I do not care you have to make me one fatty sausage dish That's fine! I'll make something different for you today better wash it It's almost time to fill the durian ah! ! ! This durian is so eye-catching! Oh, it's still useful crush it It's ok, we can start fattening the intestines Add some water that just washed the fat intestines Add some sausage flavor Such a stinky fat intestine Only Ermao loves to eat burn him again It tastes more comfortable ok ok Ermao, hurry up and eat fat intestines Huh…… Brother, what is the yellow thing in here? this is durian Brother, this durian stuffed sausage is delicious Help me do it next time ah? you still want to eat

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post